After few months of busy work in the underground laboratories, MTR is back again. As you can see, I have even installed a new theme which looks to me kinda less annoying and more effective in terms of content.
What I plan to do is, of course, to continue the series of articles on Android development so we can go on sharing our knowledge and experience. Many things have been changing in the Android world. Tablets are here today, and new versions of the platform are soon to come. Android is becoming a more and more widespread and seriously taken platform and at this point, there is no way back.
As for this blog, it is still going to be about useful content (at least content that I consider useful), not about promo articles or high traffic volumes. I am still very interested in general architecture topics, plus multimedia (especially audio) and, sure enough, your questions, issues and achievements.
Some of the topics that are coming up are:
- Architecture: Building well-layered model/view/controller app architectures
- Audio: Mixing multiple audio streams and generating waveform images
- UI: Making your custom views look good on various devices
However, in addition to those topics that you can count on, I would like to know more about what you dear readers actually would love to get. Hence this little poll – please vote:
What kind of topics would you like me to focus on more?
- High-level app architecture and design (45%, 18 Votes)
- UI components and custom views (23%, 9 Votes)
- Multimedia/audio stuff (18%, 7 Votes)
- Optimization and hacks (15%, 6 Votes)
- Recommendations and rants (0%, 0 Votes)
- I'm here for no specific reason so I don't care (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 40
Thank you and have a nice day!